About Me

My photo
You've got to live the life you love. You've got to love the life you live.

Followers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

I love the day of LOVE. (kinda late, I know. sorry)

Valentines day this year was super awesome. We had a very nice, romantic evening. We went to the beach, whats more romantic than that!? We took a short walk and collected sea shells -I even found a sand dollar, we got a little silly and ran at all the seagulls.
After our walk we set up our cute little picnic. We had chocolate covered strawberries, pineapples, grapes, chocolate covered pretzels, and sparkling cider. You know, the perfect feed each other, finger foods :)


We cuddled for a while and watched the sun set. That is one of my absolute favorite things God created. They are so beautiful, especially on the water, the reflection is so gorgeous! -Of course this picture doesn't even come close to serving it justice.

Oh and speaking of sunsets, the other night Nate went to take the garbage out and told me to come look outside. The sunset was absolutely breath taking -no joke it literally took my breath away. It had a deep red tint to it that was completely stunning.




No comments:

Post a Comment

May 24, 2008

May 24, 2008