About Me

My photo
You've got to live the life you love. You've got to love the life you live.

Followers

Friday, June 24, 2011

Babies, Babies, and more Babies.

We've been lucky enough to get three new babies this year.

First was my nephew Drewes, born in January.


Then came Cael who arrived in April, who I still haven't met yet. :(


Last but not least is...

Adrie Beth Bunderson.
Born June 9th 2011
5 lbs. 2oz.


I got to take these pictures of her yesterday. I still can not believe how little she is. She fits right inside her daddy's hands. She sure is a cutie.



1 comment:

  1. Hi
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Your daughter is so beautiful, pretty, cute and adoreble. Congradulations on having such a sweet heart of a daughter. Your son is an amazing, handsome, adoreble, and cute little boy. He has a sweet shinning smile. His smile is contagious and he is an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete

May 24, 2008

May 24, 2008