About Me

My photo
You've got to live the life you love. You've got to love the life you live.

Followers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Nates Post

Nate The Great. Just look at my cute wife! She is gorgeous. I sure am lucky to have her. Overall I'm a pretty lucky guy, great wife, family, little kid, job. I would say athletically talented but my softball team is 0-5. ha. We lost another game tonight. I have fun playing but man I can't stand losing, I guess thats why I stopped playing baseball when I was 12, you can't win all by yourself. ha. So we found out tonight that our good friends Colton and Misty are pregnant so thats really exciting that one of our friends is pregnant at the same time as us. Brooke uploaded some pictures of whats been going on the last week or so.Brooke at 27 weeks prego.Brooke and our niece at the state fair. Notice the GINORMOUS pig in the background, it was by far the biggest pig we've EVER seen. It was as big as a cow -with sort legs of course.Brooke at 27 1/2 weeksMe up to bat, I forgot my cleats so I had to wear my grandpa shoes. Ha ha

5 comments:

  1. Wow Brooker you're looking pretty great! Any names yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke, I hope that someday if I ever get pregnant I can be like you and not blow up like the good year blimp. You're so cute preggers! And I love that Nate wrote a post! Kit would never dream of doing that. He has a bad attitude about blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that Brooke looks so cute!! And I must not have seen you guys recently bc I don't remember the baby being that big...
    Secondly, Nate, you should have had me on your team and then you could win! haha. jk! But that is fun that you are playing! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you look exactly the same as you did before you were pregnant except for the cutest belly ever. Are those the jeans you wore like six months ago?...probably.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Nate, you are gorgeous!!! Can;t wait to see your baby boy! Is he kicking too hard? Mine is, it huuuuurts... I'm enjoying it though, because if he doesn't move for a couple hours, I start to worry XD. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

May 24, 2008

May 24, 2008