About Me

My photo
You've got to live the life you love. You've got to love the life you live.

Followers

Monday, September 21, 2009

Baby

We went to the Doctor on Friday and I had an untrasound. This first picture is of the baby's profile. I think his mouth is open and he's sucking on his fingers, super cute! We're thinking he gonna have a Bunderson nose :)


28 weeks

I have a small problem with the spacing between my utrus and cervix -or something like that. The doctor isn't super concerned, but is hoping it will just fix itself. I guess if its a big problem I would have to just get a c-section.
Last night Nate was playing with our baby. Nate would push on my stomach and the baby would kick back; it was super cute and fun. We're excited to get to play with him once he's here.

3 comments:

  1. Brooke, you're so adorable!!! How exciting for you guys! Yay for having a Bunderson nose! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww cute!!! Michael still says: "Is your baby okay?" hahaha just because it in MY belly :D
    I make him feel him often but they've never had a playdate yet, that's just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny, I guess all men talk in their sleep, and usually about work! All Michael's phrases were being very nice and polite... :)

    ReplyDelete

May 24, 2008

May 24, 2008