About Me

My photo
You've got to live the life you love. You've got to love the life you live.

Followers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hey this is nate. I guess this is a blog???? my first time. Well i am in Air traffic control school. i just finished my first class. i got a 92 on my final yesterday. i was happy with that score, it was a little above the average of the class. I have been memorizing a map all day! On monday i start the non-radar class which is supposedly pretty hard, so i'm trying to buckle down and study. I remember why i have never had good grades, i can't study, i have A.D.D. Class is from 7 until 3:30 or from 3:30 to midnight. i catch the bus at 6. Thats always fun. I can't wait to be done with school and be back in utah working. We really don't leave our house here in oklahoma. One we are trying to save money, and two we are always tired cuz we are both working/studying full time. I miss my friends and family, oklahoma is far from anything important to me, besides the national wreslting hall of fame, thats here. and that is important. Well gee, blogging was fun. until next time. Nate G

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 24, 2008

May 24, 2008