Copy and paste these questions in your own post and see how much you REALLY know!
1. He's sitting in front of the TV - what is on the screen?
Anything sports! -That's is, men's sports. Or Poker
2. You're out to eat - what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
He would ever order a salad, but if it came with his meal he would get just plain ol ranch.
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Hes not too picky. But I just recently learned he doesn't like onions. But he likes onion rings -weird, I know.
4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does he get?
Mountain Dew, or Root beer.
5. Where did he go to high school?
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If he could go to any one sporting event what would it be?
Wrestling Nationals and the Superbowl for sure, but he would be happy with pretty much anything pro.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
He probably doesn't have one. I know he loves bacon though, so maybe BLT?
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
Steak, bacon, meat in general. -Oh and don't forget the candy.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Captain crunch -the berry kind.
11. What would he never wear?
12. What is his favorite sports team?
I don't think he has a favorite.
13. Who did he vote for?
He didn't...oops, we were living in Vegas at the time.
14. Who is his best friend?
ME!!! but he's really close to his brothers too.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Complain, and "not make the best of every situation."
16. What is his heritage?
Good question, Irish I'd guess hence the red hair.
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind?
I actually did make him a cake on his b-day and I make score bar delight.
18. Did he play sports in high school?
Yes, mainly wrestling, but soccer and track.
19. What could he spend hours doing?
Playing x-box or computer games, or watching sports.
20. What is one unique talent?
He's good at everything he does, not matter what it is. He exceeds expectations