About Me

My photo
You've got to live the life you love. You've got to love the life you live.

Followers

Monday, June 8, 2009

Utah here I come!

I'm heading back to Utah in two days and I'm getting nervous for my plane ride. It will only be my third time flying and I'm going all by my-self! I have no idea what to do. I just know I'm going to get lost! I stop in Denver and switch planes which makes me more nervous, I don't want to miss my flight and be stuck at the Denver air port.
But...
I am so super excited to go back to Utah. I'll get to see my family and friends and finally feel like I'm home. At the top of my "to do" list is to find an apartment, I'll have two and a half weeks before Nate gets there. Then, once I find a place -and depending on where that is, I need to find a job.
So our time here in Oklahoma is coming to an end and we're excited. Nate takes his BIG test/evaluation on the 16th (its the test if you don't pass you're fired) so he's getting a little nervous, but I know he'll do great. -At least I hope he does; he said if he doesn't pass he's running away to Mexico! Ha ha

1 comment:

  1. Brooke, I've never seen a red headed Mexican before, but I guess Nate could be the first! ha ha. I hope he does well! How are you guys doing other than moving?

    ReplyDelete

May 24, 2008

May 24, 2008