About Me

My photo
You've got to live the life you love. You've got to love the life you live.

Followers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

All Because Two People Fell In Love

Today is my parents 38th wedding anniversary.
I guess you know you've been married a long time when you both forget its your anniversary! My mom only realized it when she was in the middle of teaching her pre-kindergarten summer class and they were putting up the date on the board.
And I guess you know we've been married REALLY long when you don't spend any time together and are totally fine with it. My dad got home from work and had to leave again to go to the farm. My parents are wonderful people who have raised wonderful children. I am SO blessed to be a part of it. I can only hope my marriage will have become what theirs in now when I celebrate -or in their case NOT celebrate my own 38th wedding anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 24, 2008

May 24, 2008