About Me

My photo
You've got to live the life you love. You've got to love the life you live.

Followers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Silly Stuff


A lady I work with called me a "heffer" yesterday. I've never been called that before; even just as a joke. I was telling her how I went and talked to our manager about my time adjustment and she said...."You're leaving us! You 'heffer!'" Ha ha -whatever, I guess that's just an Oklahoma thing? Anyway I just thought it was kinda funny.

"Moooo"-ving on...

I went to enrichment tonight and we shared our dirty little secrets about getting rid of dirt (spring cleaning). I learned some pretty awesome stuff, which I'll be excited to use on my OWN house -not these crummy little apartments we've been living in for almost a year. The tip I gave was: If you have a small NEW blood stain, just spit on it, scrub, then rinse with cold water.

I got quite the tan line today. I was pretty much outside all day at work. We got a huge shipment of flowers in so I was moving and rearranging flowers to fit all the new ones. Its pretty sweet.

1 comment:

  1. Arnold. You crack me up! I am just so glad you have a blog and I can see how everything's going with you guys!

    ReplyDelete

May 24, 2008

May 24, 2008