About Me

My photo
You've got to live the life you love. You've got to love the life you live.

Followers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Desperate Housewife

I quit my job at Wal Mart last week-Hallelujah!! I kinda got talked into it by the other desperate housewives of the FAA trainees, it didn't take much so I guess I cant really blame it on them. I also went to the Moore substitute teaching workshop and have subbed the last two days. Both today and yesterday I was just filling in for the teachers assistant, helping with the multiple disorder kids. The first day was really fun, I was with the pre-k kids so it was obviously lots of fun for me. There was this one little boy who was SO cute. He was a miniature red neck who could talk your ears off. He was telling stories about his daddy and his daddy's truck and his momma all in an Oklahoman accent -he made me laugh.
Nate is doing well in school. These last two weeks he's been on the night rotation so I've been trying to keep myself busy. His class started their non-radar section, which I don't really know what that means. All I know, is that each day they split into partners and take turns solving problems all day. Basically one partner is the air traffic controller the other is the pilot. They're in front of a computer, with a headset and everything and they have to solve the first situation and just make sure the planes don't crash. Then they switch positions. They solve three problems a day, so it takes a couple hours to finish one problem. Nate gets really frustrated some days but I don't blame him -its stressful stuff. ....tonight must have been a bad day. He just text me and said he was grumpy. Ha ha poor boy.
We're doing good though, Nate's half way done with training! Just two more months til we're back in Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 24, 2008

May 24, 2008