About Me

My photo
You've got to live the life you love. You've got to love the life you live.

Followers

Sunday, November 8, 2009

The joys of pregnancy.

Swollen phalanges, sore ribs, weak bladder, backaches, sleepless nights, and "gain-the-weight-osis."
I just love being pregnant. Good thing its all going to be worth it! But in all seriousness I actually feel really good, I cant complain too much. I'm just to the point where I'm ready to get my big belly off of me. Luckily I have an awesome husband who has really stepped up to help me.
One more Month!

5 comments:

  1. i wish i was where u were... dont worry i only have 27 and a half weeks!!!!! good job nate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CRAZY!! That is so fun!!! I can't wait to see your belly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you're so close!!!! Good thing you'll be all occupied with Thanksgiving and Christmas, so it'll keep you pretty busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Youre almost to the end! Hang in there! I can't wait to see this little guy! Have you decided on a name yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey so what's going on?!?!?!?!? Give us an update!

    ReplyDelete

May 24, 2008

May 24, 2008