About Me

My photo
You've got to live the life you love. You've got to love the life you live.

Followers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

10 Things I Love About Gavin

These are a few of my favorite things.
10. His big, beautiful, almond shaped eyes.
9. When he looks up at me while he nurses. I imagine he's saying "Thanks momma!"
8. His chubby little legs.
7. His pouty face. SO cute.
6. He loves getting kisses. I love giving him kisses.
5. How whenever he hears the "Muah" sound he opens his mouth. -He way of giving kisses.
4. The three little wrinkles in his four-head whenever he raises his eye-brows.
3. I can't get enough of his sweet little voice. He is talking so much lately. I LOVE it.
2. His adorable little laugh. When he giggles I get the butterflies.
1. His smile. It seriously melts my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Your little man is adorable! I can't wait to be a mom and enjoy those things too!

    ReplyDelete

May 24, 2008

May 24, 2008