About Me

My photo
You've got to live the life you love. You've got to love the life you live.

Followers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Be Careful What You Wish For

The other day after Nathan got home from work we were just sitting around not really doing anything (which is basically the story of our lives) and Nate said: "Its a good thing we're having a baby its too quiet in our house."
I only half agree. Yes I cant wait til the baby comes so I wont be bored anymore. But.... Since I'm the one who is going to be home all day with a crying baby, I'm not so sure I'm not going to miss how quiet and peaceful our home is now. Its like that song by Trace Atkins:
You're gonna miss this, you're gonna want this back. You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast. These Are Some Good Times, so take a good look around; you may not know it now, but you're gonna miss this

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 24, 2008

May 24, 2008