About Me

My photo
You've got to live the life you love. You've got to love the life you live.

Followers

Monday, May 11, 2009

ZOO!


On Saturday Nathan and I went to the zoo with some friends and their two little girls. I had a lot of fun! I love the zoo, and one of my favorite animals are the giraffes. I just think they are so awesome looking. I'm just so amazed at all the creatures God has created.
This giraffe was on a hill, but we didn't really understand why it was standing like this..? I thought it was really funny so I took a picture of it. It kind of looks like a tripod. It totally made my day.
This was the strangest looking animal in the whole zoo. It's an Okapi, a relative to the giraffe and lives in the forest. It wasn't discovered until 1901. It has crazy huge ears, which you cant really see in this picture. Another favorite of mine was the turtles and the GORILLA!



No comments:

Post a Comment

May 24, 2008

May 24, 2008